SYSTEM OPERATION, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
Let Aquarius Technologies provide experienced personnel to operate and/or perform your system maintenance & repairs. We are experienced in all aspects of system operations.
- Service Contracts from minor repair to full system management.
- Start-up and shutdown of systems.
- Field Service & Repairs to systems.
- System troubleshooting and remediation.
- Media change – Multi-media, Activated carbon, Ion exchange.
- Confined Space entry to vessels and tanks.
- Reverse osmosis systems – Element cleaning, replacement, troubleshooting, probing.
- Ion exchange regeneration and Service DI exchange.
- Repair or replace piping and valving.
- Analytical sampling and testing.
- Operating data collection and management.
TURNKEY TREATMENT SOLUTIONS
Aquarius Technologies applies over 35 years experience to provide the best treatment solution from traditional Supply, Install & Service to a full Build Own Operate (BOO) contract to meet our client needs.
Aquarius Technologies offers pipe fabrication services for PVC & CPVC ¼” to 8” Sch 40 & 80, Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinylidene (PVDF) plastic pipe systems. 3/8′ to 4″ Sch 80 or 16mm to 110mm SDR pipe.:
- Polypropylene, PVDF ½” to 4” IPS & 16mm to 110mm SDR (high purity) socket fusion
- Bench Fusion Machine Bielomatik HV4942, 110V AC.
- IR Butt fusion & BCF fusion also available.
- PVC & CPVC ¼” to 8” IPS Sch 40 & 80
- We can fabricate assemblies and sections to order OR On-site
Aquarius Technologies applies over 35years experience in system management and operation to assist clients achieve optimal human resource, capital utilization and operating costs.:
- High Purity Water distribution system assessment, flow modelling and remediation.
- Water system evaluation and Optimization.
- Develop Operating and Maintenance plans
- Operation & maintenance resource & task analysis
- Water system operating Cost analysis and budget development
- Operator training programs, needs analysis and delivery